Wildlife Service Technician
Do you have an appreciation for wildlife, working outdoors, trapping, hunting, or fishing?
Are you a motivated problem solver who enjoys consistent and dynamic work?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, becoming a Wildlife Service Technician could be a great fit!
Trutech Wildlife Service specializes in wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties. We work with wildlife and people alike to solve animal related issues in environmentally conscious ways and have been providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest management services across the nation since 1984.
The Wildlife Service Technician interacts with their District Manager, teammates, and our call center to respond to requests for services for both commercial and residential customers.
Services include but are not limited to the following:
- Wildlife trapping & removal
- Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Exclusion & preventative services
- Wildlife damage repair
- Wildlife population control
You will succeed in this role if…
- You are self motivated, driven and enjoy working outdoors
- You do not mind rolling up your sleeves and getting dirty
- You are hands-on and have a basic knowledge of power tools
- You enjoy building relationships and creating a bond and rapport with people
- You have a “yes” approach to customer service. You must provide that high level of service to all existing, future, and past customers.
- You hold yourself to high standards. Our team members, on and off the job, exhibit the highest level of professional and presentation standards.
The Successful Candidate Will…
- Complete our training and learn the skills required to be responsible for the daily operations of a wildlife removal technician
- Follow a service schedule within an assigned territory, ensuring safe and timely arrival at each customer’s location
- Work with the District Manager daily to ensure all leads are followed up on a daily basis and discuss any production issues
- Communicate (verbal and written) with customers to ensure a high degree of customer service and satisfaction
- Serve as a problem solver for our customers and provide high quality and productive service in a timely manner that meets or exceeds our customer promise
- Complete all required service-related documentation and leverage the hand held device provided for speed and accuracy
- Competitive compensation package
- Company cell phone
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a 32' ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Work outdoors in various weather conditions
- High School Diploma/GED required
- PA Commercial Pesticide Applicator License preferred
- PA Game Commission Nuisance Wildlife Control Operator License preferred
- Military or job related experience is preferred, e.g., wildlife and/or forestry, sales, estimation, customer service, contracts, collections, processing transactions, field service, environmental services/sanitation, animal exclusion solutions, construction/repairs, etc.
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Hired candidates must reside or relocate within a 30 minute drive of their territory. Acceptable distance/mileage may vary across densely populated areas.
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about us: Trutech Wildlife Service and Critter Control Operations.
Category: Outside Service Technician