OPC Pest Services is one of the largest 100 pest management firms in the country! Our mission is to help protect our customer’s health and property by providing valuable, high quality solutions delivered by passionate professionals. We have built our reputation on our company’s belief of putting the customer experience first and the Pest Control Technician is key to delivering on this purpose.
The Successful Pest Control Technician Will . . .
- Deliver high quality pest management services in accordance with company, manufacturer, and governmental guidelines to residential, industrial, institutional and commercial customers
- Read and follow all label instructions for products utilized while performing pest management services
- Develop and maintain records of field activities, such as, but not limited to, service tickets, inspection reports, and service agreements
- Collect payments from customers at the time of service, if applicable
- Partner with call center and office staff to schedule/reschedule services
- Prioritize work and rearrange service calls as necessary
…And serve as a key member of the branch team!
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Market leading software including a company provided Smart phone
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Continuous training and education through our in-house training sessions as well as outside seminars
Why OPC Pest Services?
- OPC Pest Services is a family operated business and a QualityPro certified company
- We have grown since inception in 1972 to become the premier pest management company based in Kentucky
- Work with an area leader who is routinely published as one of the largest 100 pest management firms in the U.S. according to PCT Magazine
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business.
- OPC Pest Services is financially stable and a growing subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Join OUR High Quality Pest Control Team!
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must be at least at least 18 years of age as well as meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the pesticide license through the Office of the Indiana Chemist within the first 90 days of employment (company paid):
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to kneel, crawl, bend, squat, reach and squeeze with both hands
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, rooftops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional Context: competitive earnings, career, management, military, leadership development program, manager trainee, service, construction, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality
0 - 1
Category: Outside Service Technician