Waltham Services has been in business for over 125 years. We are the leading pest control provider throughout New England. Our company is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1893, Waltham is New England’s premier supplier of pest control services. We have a rich history and a bright future.
Waltham employees build and promote a mission that’s bigger than themselves – it’s the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability and camaraderie. Waltham is a protector of public health, property and brand reputations. Our highly skilled and trained Service Technicians come to work every day not just to eliminate pests, but to make the world a healthier and happier place.
Do what you say you are going to do.
Deliver quality work in all areas.
Treat everyone with dignity & respect.
We take pride in what we do. Do you?
Our successful Service Technicians...
- Have a strong sense of customer service
- Are comfortable working with both commercial and residential clients and customers
- Willing and able to bend, crawl, lift and carry for extended periods of time (within crawl spaces and basements)
- Climb ladders and work at heights including attics
- Deliver quality work in all areas
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Do what they say they’re going to do
- Are accountable
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER…..
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Stock Purchase, Tuition Reimbursement, and MORE!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle, Equipment, Uniforms, Smartphone / PDA
- Paid Technical Training School/Required State Pesticide Licensing
- Opportunities for growth, development, and advancement
Think we might be a match?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Waltham Pest Services lives by three principles – Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas, and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Waltham is financially stable and a growing subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more about our industry and company culture by checking out our videos:
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).
null - null
Category: Outside Service Technician