Senior Tax Analyst - Sales & Use
Looking for an opportunity to advance your career? We are seeking top talent to join the Rollins Corporate Tax team!
Our Senior Tax Analyst is responsible for performing tax research, tax data preparation and tax data analysis for the compliance of Sales and Use Tax.
Rollins, Inc., is a global consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
The Successful Senior Tax Analyst Will . . .
- Be responsible for the preparation of sales and use tax data
- Submit accurate and timely tax data to 3rd party tax filer
- Review Sales/Use tax data processed by 3rd party filer
- Manage and organize tax data handling of sales and use tax
- Review Sales/Tax files processed by 3rd-party filer to ensure accuracy and completeness of returns
- Reconcile sales & use tax general ledger accounts
- Research & analyze past and current reconciling items
- Analyzes financial information (A/P invoices) to prepare consumer use tax accruals
- Review and analyze transactions as they relate to tax issues
- Manage and assist with sales & use tax audits
- Maintain adequate tax records and provide audit support when necessary. Research sales & use tax laws as needed
- Prepare Sales/Use Tax returns not prepared by 3rd party filer
- Research notices and communications from tax authorities
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
Voted Top Workplaces 3 years in a row by The Atlanta Journal Constitution!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
We require the ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Candidates must meet job requirements and perform the job duties with or without accommodations. Candidate must also be proficient in: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, AS400 and VERTEX Software
Keywords: tax, sales tax, use tax, sales and use tax
5 - null
Category: Accounting & Finance