Upper Level Management Opportunity with an Industry Leading Wildlife Management Company!
Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service & Critter Control Operations specialize in nuisance wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest control services across the nation. We work with wildlife and people alike and have amazing careers to offer in a recession resistant business.
The Regional Manager is responsible for the Wildlife Operations in the Northeast Region (New England, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Maryland, DC, and Virginia). This individual will oversee the sales and service of multiple districts and brands and will lead the region in achieving revenue and profit goals.
Candidates must reside within the region and be willing to travel.
Essential Job Functions:
- Outstanding customer service
- Quickly resolve customer issues and concerns
- Management of District Management staff
- Effective route management and growth within company guidelines
- Development of current management staff and field personnel
- Timely completion and submission of necessary paperwork and documentation
- Recruitment and hiring of new talent
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations
- One-time and recurring revenue growth
- Continuous profit improvement
- Managing employees at all levels in your operation, including but not limited to Managers, field technicians, sales people, office people, etc.
- Training of employees in and application of wildlife biology, entomology, administration, policies and procedures, fleet and equipment, maintenance and upkeep, time management, ethical business practices, pride, quality service, and customer satisfaction
- Maintain good working relations up as well as down
- Ensure timely delivery to home office of all paperwork and collections as prescribed by policy
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, state and federal laws applicable to all facets of our industry to include but not limited to: Dept. of Agriculture, Dept. of Natural Resources, OSHA, EPA, division of Wage and Hour, etc.
- Assuring that all subordinates are properly registered in required categories and attaining their required hours of ongoing education
- Control expenses in all areas and establish a system for approval to monitor
- Assuring that the company is properly licensed including business licenses, pest control licenses, etc. (Your license in GHP is to be made available for use as needed or required).
- Reduction of allowances and cancellations to targeted levels by assuring all customers are serviced monthly in a timely and professional manner
- Establishment of dedicated residential and commercial recurring revenue routes
- Be available and working during normal working hours and on call to management or employees
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Initial uniforms provided and/or compensated by Company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Perform administrative duties while seated for long periods of time
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Hired candidates must reside or relocate central to their assigned region
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about Trutech Wildlife Service and Critter Control Operations.
Wildlife, Wildlife Removal, Wildlife Biologist, Wildlife Technician, Science, Customer Service, Construction, Repairs, Exclusion Services, Field Service, Field Technician, Estimation, Sales, Marketing, Rollins, Trutech Wildlife Service, Trutech Wildlife Removal, Critter Control, Pest Control, Animal Removal, Veterans, Veteran Jobs