At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
Our Region Sales Managers are exceptional, experienced sales leaders, devoted to this purpose.
As a Region Sales Manager, you will lead and motivate multiple branch sales teams through excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your focus will be on identifying creative sales opportunities to drive new sales revenue sources for the multiple branches you oversee. Collaboration and teamwork with the Region Staff and Branch Management team are critical to success.
We have a GREAT story to tell and we will provide you the opportunity to lead others and GROW YOUR CAREER and doing what experienced leaders do BEST - expanding their team’s career growth.
What Does a Region Sales Manager Do?
- Works closely with the Region Manager to ensure that company sales goals are achieved
- Manages sales activities and implements the organization’s overall strategy for multiple branches within the assigned region
- Provides strategic focus and planning to develop and retain business
- Works in the field managing, coaching and providing support to increase sales
- Monitors performance of the sales teams and branches and re-allocates resources to improve overall results
- Meets and exceeds sales targets through continuous growth of new accounts
- Coaches branch managers and sales representatives on sales techniques, procedures and standards to help achieve sales targets
- Identifies deficiencies, implements performance improvement plans and oversees progress
- Works closely with the division leadership team to ensure sales growth and the success of the branches
- Participates in recruitment, selection and the training of the sales staff within the region
- Performs field evaluations
- Ensures implementation of company programs, initiatives and operational guidelines
- Participates in manager meetings and training programs
- Monitors regulatory compliance with state and federal agencies
- Competitive compensation package with upward earnings potential
- A company car and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick time
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional context: competitive earnings, career, regional, region, management, military, leadership development program, operations leadership, manager trainee, general manager, service, construction, lawn, route, field, delivery, uniform, warehouse, retail, restaurant, hotel, hospitality, management trainee
Category: Operations Leadership