Ready for your next challenge?
We are seeking top talent to join the Quality Assurance team!
Our Quality Assurance Manager conducts quality assurance audits within both Operational locations and Precision Protection Gold Medal facilities assuring that company standards are maintained and that the highest quality of service is being provided to our customers.
Rollins, Inc., a global consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
The successful Quality Assurance Manager will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- Perform Quality Reviews in branches for compliance to procedures and policies. Quality Reviews include, but are not limited to:
- On-site reviews of customer accounts
- Review of customer files and related documentation
- Review of training files for branch employees
- Perform safety checklists, vehicle inspections, and assist in identifying regulatory concerns
- Complete written reports to document findings and results of Quality Reviews. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Any corrective action and follow-up measures to be taken
- Recommendations for Branch Manager and branch employees
- Any recommended disciplinary action to be taken by Branch Manager, Region Manager, and/or Division President
- Provide in branch training for all employees. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Termite and PC Procedures
- Training requirements
- Administrative requirements
- State and local regulations
- Conducts Precision Protection (Gold Medal (PPGM), and other account inspections for Orkin and Orkin Franchises, as assigned
- Conducts IPM training for customer when requested
- Provides support for any existing or proposed PPGM customers
- Provides assistance to Account Managers, when requested, during and after the PPGM sales process; including and pre-sale inspections
- Act to inspect and troubleshoot any PPGM account
- Reviews any assigned PPGM sales proposals and coordinates with the respective Branches and Regions to ensure qualified service technicians are assigned to the account
- Communicate and coordinate with Branch Managers and customers concerning the required PPGM inspection process
- Assist service, sales, and customers in training and technology implementation
- Completes weekly reports that include but are not limited to:
- Any other required report
- Compile PPGM service evaluation scores and report findings to PPGM Coordinator
- Works and communicates verbally, and in writing, with all levels of management (Branch, Region, Division, and Franchises)
- Complete other duties as assigned
Voted Top Workplaces by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution 3 years in a row!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
- Extensive travel
- ACE or BCE certification
- Working knowledge of residential, commercial, and termite pest management techniques and standards
- Working knowledge of Federal, State, and Local regulations governing the pest management industry
- Completion of the following correspondence courses; AIB or NPMA Food Standards, Purdue Pest Management, Texas A&M Termite, Quality Pro, Green Pro
- Experience or knowledge of specialty services; including crawlspace encapsulation, insulation installation and removal, wildlife exclusion, etc.
- Basic understanding of safe working principles
- Working knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 procedures and methods
- Working knowledge of third-party auditing standards
null - null
Category: Quality & Technical Services