Since 1950, Clark Pest Control has made the lives of people throughout California – and now northwestern Nevada – pest-free, worry-free and just plain better.
We maintain excellence in everything we do, from our first point of contact with our customers, through their customized pest control and lawn care treatments, and then into a watchful continuing care program.
We'd love to welcome you to our team. We reward our employees with superior benefits and compensation, and provide extensive ongoing training to provide you with the skills to succeed. We believe it's important to invest in your career!
Our careers offer the perfect combination of autonomy, accountability and camaraderie.
The Successful QA Route Supervisor will be responsible for . . .
- Oversees the activities of and teaches good pest control practices and Clark's Policy to sales/service technicians.
- Skillfully prices, schedules and evaluates jobs and quality control.
- Performs other administrative tasks including ordering equipment and supplies, compiling and submitting a variety of reports, and calling clients with callbacks and stopped service.
- Will perform pest control services on commercial and residential accounts when necessary.
- Responsible for properly accounting for company funds received or spent during the course of everyday business activities.
- Coordinates activities with the pest department secretary and other branch personnel.
- Trains technicians in safe handling and disposal of pesticides.
If you are a motivated, customer-centric person who takes great pride in providing excellent service and would like to join us on our crusade against pests and unhealthy lawns everywhere, we'd like to talk to you!
SOME OF OUR BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance, Voluntary Term Life and AD&D Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- We maintain EXCELLENCE in everything we do
- Clark is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
- The Pest Management is a growing – and is an essential and recession resistant line of business
DO YOU WANT TO GROW WITH US?
Education and Specifications
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- Attend regularly scheduled training sessions and maintain a current Branch II Field Representative or Operator's license issued by the SPCB.
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen and physical. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Each employee is responsible to follow and implement Clark Pest Control’s Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and other applicable safety, risk management, and regulatory programs for staff under their purview. This includes (but is not limited to. Mathematical skills must be sufficient to permit accurate calculation of square feet, cubic feet, flow and coverage rates, mix ratios, room volumes, etc. The ability to compile data and complete Clark Pest Control forms is required.
- Has a thorough working knowledge of common household pests, their life cycles, habitats, food preferences, and approved control measures. Knows, personally complies with, and enforces current regulations. Must be familiar with the following: SPCB rules and regulations, MSDS materials, spill abatement procedures, Clark paperwork, company policy, sexual harassment policy, the Corporate Safety Program, respirator policy, chemicals and equipment, writing an incident report, and have the ability to effectively train and guide everyone in the department in these areas.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Before beginning work, must pass a pre-employment drug test, background check, physical examination (including fitness panel), and a lung capacity test if required to wear respirators.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and provide a current DMV printout.
- A professional appearance is required. Wear a clean, company-furnished uniform when on duty. If the job requires the use of respirators or self-contained breathing apparatus (SCBA), facial hair that interferes with the face seal is not allowed.
- Each employee is to place safety and health requirements as first importance in the performance of their work duties. Each employee must obey safety instructions, rules, policy and procedures and use provided and installed safety devices and safety equipment. You shall wear and maintain protective eye glasses, shields or goggles and respirator when applying chemicals or using power equipment, websters, hammers, saws, drills, or other hand tools.
- Each employee is responsible to follow and implement Clark Pest Control’s Injury & Illness Prevention Program (IIPP) and other applicable safety, risk management, and regulatory programs for staff under their purview. This includes (but is not limited to) training employees, identifying hazards, and performing accident and incident investigations. Performance reviews for this position include an evaluation of both the implementation of these programs, and the subsequent results.
Category: Outside Service Technician