At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work and play.
Our Administrative Payroll Specialist is committed to this purpose.
As the Payroll Specialist, you will process and manage payroll for multiple locations to ensure accuracy and excellent customer service to our internal employees.
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Administrative Office experience
- A thorough understanding of all Microsoft office applications
- The ability to multi-task
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
- The ability to self-start and work independently
- Background in payroll (preferred)
- Competitive hourly rate
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity, & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We a DFW and an EEO employer and require the ability to pass a drug screen as well as the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.
Additional context: payroll, administrative, specialist, customer service
1 - 2