Outside Sales Representative
At HomeTeam, we put people first!
We ensure our valued team members have all the right tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly & fun work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make sure customers are satisfied and smiling, then you could be a HomeTeam All-Star!
No experience? No worries. We will train! What’s important is you!
We believe in people first! Do you enjoy building relationships & working independently? Do you like working flexible hours? If so, you have what it takes to be successful in our organization! We will train you on the rest! Guess what! We have tremendous advancement opportunities and the ability to relocate nationally should you have the need to relocate.
The Successful Team Member will:
- Reach out and build relationships with homeowners to introduce our comprehensive pest protection services
- Confidently explain and demonstrate the features, benefits and pricing of our products and services
- Provide accurate and quality warranty documents from Homeowners to ensure our Technicians have all the information to deliver a delightful and more than satisfied experience for our valued customers
- Provide accurate quotes to our valued customers regarding our core and value added services
- Work independently as needed and stay motivated to deliver exceptional customer service
HomeTeam - Perks for you:
- Paid Training – to get you started!
- Competitive pay, guarantee pay, and robust commission opportunity
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match – yes $ for $ match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Employee Discounts, Tuition Reimbursement, Family Dependent(s) Scholarship Awards
- Advancement Opportunities to move up in the company
- Recognition for job well done
- Friendly and Fun work environment
- Refer an employee to work at HomeTeam – we will pay you $
- Robust compensation plan, comprehensive benefits, company vehicle, iPad/iPhone, best in class training, advancement opportunities, etc
- HomeTeam is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States
- HomeTeam has exclusive technology – specifically our unique Taexx® built-in pest control system that is integrated during a home’s construction
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- HomeTeam has been growing revenue and profit every year for the past 10 years
- Financially stable and backed by parent company Rollins, Inc (NYSE: ROL)
What We Value:
- Commitment to Serving Others
- People First
- Continuous Improvement
- Fun – did we mention we have FUN!
Requirements to join HomeTeam:
- Satisfactory driving record
- Must pass a drug screen
- Must meet physical job requirements
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Company conducts employment background check
- Safely perform following job duties with or without accommodations
- Use a ladder within manufactured approved weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc
- Ability to work in different weather conditions
Additional Context: Sales, commission, customer, negotiations, closer, sales representative, business development, sales professional, residential sales, door to door sales, cold calling, territory sales, route sales
0 - 1