As a Customer Service Manager you can expect to:
Performs all necessary supervisory functions to effectively and efficiently manage the personnel assigned. Responsible for overall branch office activities including payroll administration, management reports, month end financial close and bank deposits. Also responsible for answering questions and resolving problems for internal and external customers.
- Responsible for ensuring administrative operations are running effectively.
- Assist with financial statement variance analysis.
- Responsible for submitting payroll data timely and accurately.
- Responsible for accounts payable, accounts receivable reconciliation and processing cash receipts/deposits.
- Responsible for providing necessary data and reports for branch month end financial close.
- Create a positive work environment. Attracts and selects high caliber employees, while maintaining qualified staff. Performs all necessary supervisory functions with personnel assigned.
- Maintains positive daily interaction with Service Managers and Technicians. Works with Service Manager to insure productive interdepartmental relations.
- Daily interaction with customers, prospects and employees, to answer questions and resolve problems.
- Responsible for creating and updating various monthly management reports.
- Supervises the maintenance of office equipment (copier, fax machine, etc.).
- Negotiates the purchase of office supplies and equipment in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in regards to branch level financials, employees, and salaries.
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance within the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- The opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
Keywords: management,customer, customer service, time management, communication, product, service, product knowledge, satisfaction
1 - null