Ready for your next challenge?
Are you an innovative, confident, detail-oriented person ready to take on our Marketing Internship role? This role will give you the opportunity to grow your skills, expand your experiences and show off your creativity. Check out our opportunity for more details…
This individual will support the Orkin residential marketing team in internal and external marketing and communications initiatives. An overview of projects is outlined below, and there will be additional opportunities for exposure to various marketing and communications initiatives.
Community Service Outreach Program
- Support efforts related to launching the second phase of Orkin’s community service outreach program. Examples of projects include:
- Researching and vetting volunteer organizations in communities where the program will launch
- Help with preparing for the launch (coordinating timing, materials, communication, etc.)
- Support planning initiatives for a third phase program launch in the fall
- Research other companies community service programs and report findings and recommendations
- Company bulletin boards: Identify content and update corporate office location bulletin boards with company, employee and industry news; provide recommendations for updating the overall process, including ideas for integrating technology
- Rollins Today: Support development of the summer edition of Rollins Inc.’s corporate employee magazine, Rollins Today; develop content; gather background information; organize service anniversaries and employee spotlight stories
- Social media monitoring and reporting: Support Orkin’s customer experience by monitoring social media questions and comments and help resolve issues through internal tracking system.
- Media relations monitoring: Conduct daily media monitoring on seasonal topics and provide reports to the team.
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Paid opportunity to gain invaluable work experience
Voted Top Workplaces 2017, 2018 & 2019 by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug test and background check. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.
Additional context: Marketing, Marketing Internship, Campaigns, Design, Marketing Board, Advertising, Advertisement, Global, Media, Media Relations
null - null