Licensing & Training Assistant
Opportunity with an Industry Leading Wildlife Management Company!
Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service & Critter Control Operations specialize in nuisance wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest control services across the nation. We work with wildlife and people alike and have amazing careers to offer in a recession resistant business.
The Licensing and Training Assistant (LTA) works with all employees to ensure proper licensing and registration for state pest control applicator and nuisance trapping licenses, certifications, registrations, and permits.
Essential Job Functions:
- Maintaining an accurate database of all active licenses and registrations for all employees in ServSuite
- Includes copies of all licenses in [cloud storage]
- Publishing a report two times a month to all managers with status and expiration dates of all licenses.
- Identify who the Designated Certified Operator (DCO or equivalent title) for each district and state is.
- Identifying employees who are eligible to take the DCO exams to provide a bench of Certified Applicators
- Provide the District Manager with application materials and instructions for becoming licensed in each state the employee will operate in upon hiring or transfer of an employee into the district.
- Applications that can be pre-filled with the employees information will be sent pre-filled
- Assist with check requests and payments of licensing and exam fees.
- All fees will be charged to the district cost center
- Assist in the gathering of supporting documents for licensing.
- Schedule exams and training's (as applicable) for employees and communicating with the District Manager and employee.
- Verify Vehicle Decal requirements and notify managers of what is necessary.
- Track CEUs for all licensees throughout the company
- Manage records for and organize training events to obtain CEUs
- Create and maintain a reference-able licensing document that houses all requirements for obtaining necessary credentials in all states.
Other responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting in creation of training materials
- Scheduling Logistics for Training events
- Assigning of Training to employees
- Other projects as designated by the Training Manager
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company laptop, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Must reside in the Metro Atlanta area and be able to work in our Marietta, GA office at least 3 days a week, with the option to work from home 2 days per week
- Microsoft Excel – Advanced skills
- Microsoft Office 365 – Intermediate Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Structural Pest Control or Nuisance Wildlife Control industry experience a plus
- Public Policy experience would also be accepted
- Initiative: Ability to take on large projects and work towards long term goals without having to be constantly tasked
- Organized: Keep detailed records of progress throughout each license application and keeping track of CEUs
- Collaborative: Ability to work with individuals in all levels of our organization and with state agencies to establish and maintain relationships in order to be compliant
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Perform administrative duties while seated for long periods of time
- High School Diploma required; four-year degree preferred
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about Trutech Wildlife Service and Critter Control Operations.
Category: Quality & Technical Services