Ready for your next challenge?
Looking for a new opportunity to show your creativity, grow your skills and expand your experience? We are seeking top talent to join the Rollins Marketing team!
The International Marketing Manager (IMM), will manage the strategy, planning, development and execution of global marketing activities for the Orkin brand to help achieve the overall business goals, including but not limited to brand awareness, positioning, and communication. This person will be responsible for the successful development, analysis and reporting of marketing initiatives for Orkin International franchise locations. The IMM will also play a role, as requested, sharing best practices for use with Orkin Canada, Orkin Australia and other select brands in the Rollins international portfolio. The IMM will build and follow a framework to coordinate and provide marketing support to all Rollins business units outside the U.S.
The successful International Marketing Manager will:
- Be the subject matter expert on all service offerings for the international Orkin locations and Rollins brands
- Manage how the company positions and packages its service offerings in an effort to accelerate sales growth and gain market share
- Work with Managing Director, Marketing to develop and execute individual Marketing Plans and programs and develop mutually agreed upon goals and targets with each designated brand leader
- Develop and execute annual integrated marketing strategy and framework
- Manage Public and Media Relations activities with agency
- Develop and manage customer acquisition and retention programs
- Provide brand oversight of the company’s sales collateral and point of sales efforts
- Provide tracking and analysis on marketing program performance
- Aid driving insight and customized local marketing strategies for corporate territories
- Product Innovation –
- Drive and promote strategies and innovation for company’s products/services
- Service Line Offerings
- Field deployment
- Establish campaign and program metrics that meet acceptable limits of marketing ROI
- Manage annual marketing budget and deliver results within assigned budgets at acceptable levels of customer acquisition costs
- Help establish and maintain consistent brand image throughout all branded marketing materials across all international brands
- Direct and measure performance for agencies as appropriate
- Manage global website strategy, content and functionality
- Support Rollins Global Accounts growth and retention
- 7+ years of Marketing experience required and a Masters degree preferred
- Proven analytical thinking, problem-solving, consultation & presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Demonstrated curiosity, judgment, drive, and desire to ask "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause
- Comfortable interacting with people across all levels of an organization and can field questions during a presentation like a pro.
- Ability to take ambiguous assignments and deliver value quickly
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others, especially executive audiences
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness and desire to help make others around you better
- Proactive - volunteer for assignments
- Tenacious & resilient
- Ability to travel as needed, potentially up to 25%
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
Voted Top Workplaces 2017 & 2018 by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug test and background check. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.
Additional context: Marketing, International, International Marketing, Marketing Manager, Campaigns, Design, Marketing Board, Advertising, Advertisement, Global, Media, Media Relations, International Advertising, Global marketing Manager