Apply business operations knowledge and human resource expertise to assist senior leaders in the management of its employees.
Founded in 1937, The Industrial Fumigant Company (IFC) provides a full range of products and services exclusively to the food and commodity industries. Our mission is to provide superior service and value to our clients while offering exciting growth and development opportunities for our valuable employees.
Essential Job Functions:
- Work closely with business leaders to provide a wide range of information, support, critical advice and services to the company’s employees on a regular basis
- Play a key role in the success of the company’s business operations by offering guidance on recruitment, hiring, training, career pathing, mentoring, retention, discipline, terminations, performance management, and HR best practices
- Promote positive relationships between employees and senior management
- Work with business leaders to effectively onboard and engage newly hired employees
Skills and Experience:
- At least three years of Human Resources and administrative experience required
- Previous experience with managing payroll, employee records, training support, and employee relations preferred
- Must be able to work effectively with employees at all levels within an organization.
- Must have demonstrated proficiency in managing highly confidential matters
- Shows a high degree of initiative and the ability to assume additional levels of responsibility
- Exercises sound discretion and independent judgment on significant matters related to business operations and employee management
- Able to work effectively with a wide variety of individuals and groups
- Able to work independently with limited to no supervision
- Able to plan, implement, and manage short and long term projects
- Experience working within a corporate office environment
- Strong knowledge of HR policies and procedures
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion
- Understanding of HR best practices and current legal regulations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem solving skills
- Ability to work effectively and appropriately with all levels of management
- Demonstrated proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs to document processes, prepare and update documents, presentations, and spreadsheets as required; Special emphasis on strong Outlook and Excel skills
Additional Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serves as the coach/counselor to business leaders by making impactful recommendations among various options on sensitive HR matters
- Provides guidance and support to hiring managers during the interview and hiring process by placing employment ads with colleges, job boards, and other sources and analyzing best candidates from the applicant pool
- Handles phone call interviews with potential job candidates
- Oversees and manages applicant tracking and onboarding via UltiPro
- Compiles, records, and analyzes comparative data from applicant documents
- Maintains all personnel files
- Implements and conducts new hire orientation training for office and field personnel as required
- Responsible for coordinating learning and mentoring programs and morale building activities for office and field personnel
- Participates in operational meetings on regular basis
- Manages special projects and assignments from start to finish, as assigned by management
- Competitive compensation package
- Comprehensive paid training
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Why choose us?
Founded in 1937, IFC has developed a market-leading reputation for providing consistent, reliable and high quality service to our clients. IFC is the only nationwide pest management firm exclusively focused on the food industry. As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about career opportunities at IFC Job Opportunities.
Human Resources, Management, Training, Business Partner, Customer Service, Pest Management, Rollins, Veterans, Veteran Jobs
null - null
Category: Human Resources