Home Builder Sales Representative - Trainee
- Responsible for all aspects of homebuilder business development and growth.
- Manages all facets of homebuilder relationship, including being able to work effectively with all levels from front-line through executive employees.
- Develops and executes an effective sales and marketing strategy, utilizing the guidelines presented in the Builder Sales and Marketing manual. Demonstrates persistence and consistent commitment in executing that strategy.
- Researches the market. Identifies and targets prospective homebuilders, makes product presentations and effectively closes the sale.
- Positively impacts the local industry through community involvement and participation in builder industry associations, events, and committees.
- Sustains current knowledge of the builder industry with an awareness of prevailing practices, code changes, builder challenges, etc.
- Manages the implementation of new builder programs including product training and orientation, distribution of marketing materials, coordination of installation schedules and organization of service sales efforts.
- Works with Residential Sales Department and other branch staff to manage the ongoing homebuilder relationship at the local level, including addressing and managing operational issues.
- Assists in preparing sales and activity reports and projections, and in developing strategies for achieving the goals set out in those projections.
- Reviews quality of Taexx® installations at the jobsites.
- Accurately reports all activities in appropriate sales tracking database.
- Communicates builder updates to assist with improving efficiencies within all areas of branch builder operations.
- Assists with other projects as assigned, such as working golf tournaments, trade shows, etc.