At HomeTeam, we put people first.
We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
No experience? No worries. We will train! What’s most important is you. Do you like meeting new people and working independently? Can you work flexible hours and stay motivated, organized, and personable in all sorts of weather, with all sorts of customers? If so, you have what it takes to be a successful Sales Representative.
The Successful HomeTeamer will:
- Reach out to homeowners in your assigned area to generate sales, including knocking on doors, sending mail, and making telephone calls.
- Use patience and persistence to build long-term relationships with homeowners.
- Confidently explain and demonstrate the benefits and prices of HomeTeam’s products and services with current and potential customers.
- Complete sales documents accurately and completely to ensure Pest Control Techs have all the information they need to create a delightful experience for the homeowner.
- Think on your feet, stay motivated, and work independently.
- Work outside in summer heat or winter chill.
HomeTeam gives you all the tools you’ll need to succeed, including:
Confidence-building training | Company vehicle and gas card | Company smartphone and/or tablet
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Paid training when you begin
- Competitive pay, plus commission
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- Opportunity to move up in the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
Our satisfaction guarantee, solid reputation in the industry, and exceptional customer service help make the sales process a little easier, too.
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
Requirements: We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's weight capacity
- Lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions
Additional Context: Sales, commission, customer, negotiations, closer, sales representative, business development, sales professional, residential sales, door to door sales, cold calling, territory sales, route sales