Management Opportunity with an Industry Leading Wildlife Management Company!
Founded in 1984, Trutech Wildlife Service specializes in nuisance wildlife management services for residential and commercial properties, providing leading wildlife, animal and integrated pest control services across the nation. We work with wildlife and people alike and have amazing careers to offer in a recession resistant business.
The District Manager is responsible for leading their Wildlife Operations team in the assigned territory. We pride ourselves on outstanding customer service and expect this candidate to continue that tradition. As a District Manager, you will direct the sales and administrative functions of your district to provide quality service to customers and achieve district performance objectives. District Managers are responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the operation and maintain profit and loss accountability.
Essential Job Functions:
- Outstanding customer service
- Quickly resolve customer issues and concerns
- Management of field staff
- Effective route management and growth within company guidelines
- Development of current management staff and field personnel
- Timely completion and submission of necessary paperwork and documentation
- Recruitment and hiring of new talent
- Ensure compliance with all state and federal regulations
- One-time and recurring revenue growth
- Continuous profit improvement
- Training of employees in and application of wildlife biology, entomology, administration, policies and procedures, fleet and equipment, maintenance and upkeep, time management, ethical business practices, pride, quality service, and customer satisfaction
- Ensure adherence to all company policies, state and federal laws applicable to all facets of our industry to include but not limited to: Dept. of Agriculture, Dept. of Natural Resources, OSHA, EPA, division of Wage and Hour, etc.
- Assuring that all subordinates are properly registered in required categories and attaining their required hours of ongoing education
- Control expenses in all areas and establish a system for approval to monitor
- Highly competitive compensation package
- Company vehicle, cell phone and tablet
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
Candidates must be physically capable of safely performing the following job duties:
- Safely use a ladder within the manufacturer's guidelines
- Lift and carry up to 75 lbs
- Safely access crawl spaces, attics, confined spaces, roof tops, etc.
- Perform administrative duties while seated for long periods of time
- We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen
- Hired candidates must reside or relocate central to their assigned region
Why choose us?
As the industry leader, we value people, progress and professionalism. As a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), we are financially stable and exhibiting continued growth. We are proud to announce Rollins, Inc., has been named a Top Workplace by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.
Learn more about Trutech Wildlife Service
2 - null
Category: Operations Leadership