Clients Services Specialist
Industrial Fumigant Company (IFC) provides pest management solutions to the commercial food industry.
Under the general direction of the Customer Service Manager, the Client Services Specialist is responsible for talking to clients and internal IFC team members, taking and inputting orders, bill of ladings, preparing freight quotes, and tracking shipments. Additionally, you will maintain applicators licenses and stewardship data entry, product cost and selling prices, customer typing, customer approved pesticide list, labels and SDS. You will also be required to maintain excellent customer relations with business clients through professional service, knowledgeable communication and precise documentation. Consider this opportunity to be a part of a financially stable and growing industry.
The Successful Candidate Will . . .
- Input and manage data including new customers in various databases
- Field phone calls and questions from customers and field personnel
- Assisting clients and take/input orders into the order processing system
- Possess a high degree of attention to detail, work independently and be self-motivated
- Process and maintain accuracy of paperwork and electronic data
- Verify Company Approval list for products against the APL Access Database
- Create various forms such as new item number set up, new customer set up, RMA’s with the use of Adobe Pro Software
- Perform data entry and submit information to SharePoint for tracking shipments, product information, bill of ladings, equipment parts, price list, respiratory mask/cartridges, gas detection equipment, scanners, labels/SDS, manuals, signs and misc. labels
- Process orders including entering, printing orders and bill of lading. Process invoices for product sales and export orders
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues as needed
- Calibration services for gas detection equipment
- Work closely with Accounting, Marketing, and other IFC departments to assist with cost changes, sales comparison and special projects
- Through training, be knowledgeable of specific customer requirements
- Possess knowledge of various Product Stewardship requirements
- Possess a strong willingness to work hard and sometimes long hours to get the job done
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs as the industry leader
- Founded in 1937, IFC has developed a market-leading reputation for providing consistent, reliable and high quality service to our clients.
- IFC is the only nationwide pest management firm exclusively focused on the food industry.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- IFC is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to work with a One of a Kind Company?
We require the ability to pass a drug screen and background check. Candidates must meet job requirements and perform the job duties with or without accommodations:
Additional skills required:
Proficiency in sales, Microsoft Access and Adobe Pro, office procedures and equipment
Keywords: competitive earnings, career, training, trainee, service, administrative, field, regulatory, secretary, communication, data entry, record keeping, customer service, management, office, clerical, assistant
1 - 2
Category: Customer Service