Ready for your next challenge?
We are seeking top talent to join our Termite Claims team!!
Our Claims Coordinator will support the Termite Claims Team by managing customer claim files to insure continuous activity which moves the matter to conclusion. This includes process of payments and proper retention of closed files.
Rollins, Inc., a global consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. Rollins’ family of brands are in a recession resistant business and have amazing careers to offer…and you’ll see we are so much more than bugs!
The successful Claims Coordinator will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- Maintains 100-200 open claims files for all brands at any given time
- Maintain adequate reserves to reflect the corporation’s true exposure
- Accurate claim coding in current data system
- Coordinate investigations with TPA, branches, experts, and attorneys
- Determine fast track claims from regular claims
- Recommend additional action to be taken by branch for claims management and prevention
- Assist and make suggestions to management on handling customer and attorney involvement
- Report to management on potential high exposure matters
- Review settlement offer with field management on high profile and potentially volatile claims
- Follow-up with branch locations and enter notes into internal data system for future reference
- Contact key management personnel to obtain status on older or slow-moving claims
- Periodically run reports for management personnel
- Timely issuance of payments and preparation of authority request
- Maintain record retention system storage box information for locating file for future use
- Assist location managers with response letters to demands and concerns
- Assist Claims Manager with periodic reporting duties and other administrative duties
- Completion of assigned correspondence course in a timely manager
- Other task as assigned
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
Voted Top Workplaces 3 years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations. Internal candidates must also have working knowledge of internal data systems, such as RoutePoint, BOSS, Service Pro, PestPak a plus.