Call Center - Customer Service Specialist
At Orkin, our purpose is to help protect the world where we live, work, and play.
Our Customer Service Specialists are committed to this purpose.
Our Customer Service Specialists are full-time with benefits, fully paid training, competitive wages and the opportunity for career growth. At Orkin, we provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to our customers while growing your career!
The Successful Customer Service Specialist Will . . .
Demonstrate a strong work ethic and capacity to handle high work volume in a great teamwork environment and:
- Contact customers to schedule and confirm service appointments
- Schedule appointments for technicians to minimize drive time and/or distance as needed, and suggest alternative routes when appropriate
- Schedule & communicate with Service Technicians to meet customer requirements
- Perform outbound calls to customers to follow-up on service received
- Perform outbound calls to customers regarding outstanding account balances
- Receive payments from past due customers
- Proficiently navigate a Windows-based & Web-based system to track routes and optimize current & future schedules
- Reschedule unserviced accounts within 24 hours
- Answer inbound customer service calls with an open, friendly greeting
- Utilize strong listening skills and probing questions to identify the customer’s concern and evaluate their needs
- Use strong communication skills to communicate/empathize with customers
- Work well within a team
- Participate in quality assurance processes/programs/initiatives as requested
If you are organized, efficient, accurate and accountable with a strong ability to multi-task, then consider this key role as a part of the branch team!
- Competitive hourly pay
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Founded in 1901, Orkin is a global residential and business service provider who provides the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Orkin is financially stable and growing as the largest subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.
Keywords: customer service, office, administrative assistant, representative, data entry, customer retention, self-starter, communication, scheduler, accounts payable, accounts receivable