Orkin Pest Control, the leader in the pest control market was founded in 1901 and is a national service provider. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for our residential and commercial customers. Orkin is rated by Training Magazine and the American Society of Training and Development as one of the 125 Best Training Companies. The Branch Manager position is ideal for someone who wants to be part of a rock solid company providing a valuable service to customers, an ideal work environment and strong training and development of employees.
You will be responsible for achieving sales and service results for your team; total P&L accountability, including budgeting and managing operational expenses; direction of the activity of all personnel including recruiting, hiring, training, development and motivation. The successful candidate will also be responsible for managing and maintaining communication between sales personnel, service personnel, and our customers.
- Competitive salary and lucrative annual bonus opportunity
- Company vehicle and gas card
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, prescription & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match & employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave
- Lucrative annual bonus opportunity, company vehicle and gas card upon training completion
- Quality, comprehensive training programs
- Opportunities for advancement
- Flexible spending account, long term disability plan, discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship award and much more!
- Leads from the front
- Achieves profitable revenue growth
- Creates and communicates an effective growth strategy with branch team
- Provide strong leadership in recruiting, training and motivating outside sales personnel to achieve assigned goals
- Manages and directs the effective performance of the service department to achieve assigned customer service goals
- Recruits, trains and works in the field with technicians to evaluate and improve customer service skills and ensure performance objectives are met
- Manages and directs the effective performance of the administrative department in creating and maintaining accurate customer records, contracts, billing, receipts and customer service requests
- Ensures service delivery exceeds customer expectations through personal follow up visits conducted with customers
- Effectively cultivates new business opportunities through networking opportunities
- Provides strategic focus and planning for the development and retention of business
- Prepares annual budget, re-projections, and monthly projections
- Evaluates performance, makes salary recommendations, and administers disciplinary actions consistent with company policy
- Prepares regional and corporate reports and attends meetings as required
The ideal candidate will have:
- Successful management experience
- P&L and budgeting experience
- The ability to set and then surpass aggressive sales, service, and profit goals
- The ability to recruit, manage, coach and inspire your staff
- Excellent communication, presentation and reporting skills
- A focus on customer retention
- The ability to thrive in a competitive, goal-driven environment
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in joining our team, please apply now.
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer and promotes diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity. We actively seek skilled females, transitioning military personnel and veterans. We are a drug-free environment.
Additional context: Management, Branch Manager, General Manager, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Retention, Business Management, Business Development, Operations Manager, Supervisor, Pest, Lawn, Uniform
Category: Operations Leadership