Western Pest Services is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader. We are THE trusted pest control provider for many of the Mid-Atlantic’s most beloved businesses, venues, and attractions.
Western is seeking an energetic sales leader to develop a dynamic commercial/B2B sales region. As a Region Sales Manager, you will be responsible for driving business goals through the development of your sales team and the multiple branches/territories you will oversee
The Region Sales Manager will lead and motivate multiple branch sales teams within the Southern New Jersey & Delaware areas. The immediate focus will be on identifying creative sales opportunities to drive new sales revenue resources while providing ongoing training and development of the regional sales team. Responsibilities will also include new business account generation, performing inspections, presenting proposals, and closing sales. The ideal leader will possess the ability to analyze business trends, identify sales opportunities, and provide direction for growth.
Collaboration and teamwork with Operational Management and Sales Leadership are critical to success in this role. You must be able to articulate how you WILL increase business revenue and demonstrate a clear vision for the future success of the region.
The successful Commercial Region Sales Manager will:
- Have a minimum of 5-7 years of sales management experience in a service-based industry or organization
- Manage sales activities and implement overall strategy for multiple branches within the SNJ/DE region
- Collaborate with Operational Management and Sales Leadership to ensure that company sales goals are identified and achieved
- Provide strategic focus and planning to develop new and retain existing business
- Monitor performance of sales teams and branches; re-allocating resources to improve overall results
- Meet and exceed sales targets through continuous growth of new accounts
- Coach branch managers and sales representatives on sales techniques, procedures and standards to help achieve sales targets
- Attract, develop, and retain key performers through ongoing recruitment and succession planning efforts
- Demonstrate excellent communication and relationship building skills within all levels of the business
- Execute exceptional follow through and organizational skills
- Be technologically savvy; have Microsoft Office, Salesforce or other CRM exposure and familiarity with service-based applications
- Live within the Southern NJ or DE area/region and travel regularly (some overnight) as needed
Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Professional Sales
HERE’S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Upward Earnings Potential
- Company Car, Gas Card, E-ZPass
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Financial Stability and opportunities for Career Advancement
- Opportunity to MAKE-A-DIFFERENCE in your community!
A chance to find your PASSION in a CAREER you just might LOVE…
Think we might be a match?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Western Pest Services stands on three principles – Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Western is financially stable and a growing subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more about Western and our company culture by checking out our videos:
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).
5 - 7