Accounts Receivable Manager
Ready for your next challenge?
Are you a leader and enjoy developing talent?
We are seeking top talent to join the Accounts Receivable team!
Our Accounts Receivable Manager is responsible for the timely billing and collection of payment for services rendered. This includes ensuring the balance for all customers are accurate and the account status is current and up-to-date. They will ensure timely and accurate daily processing of receivables through effective organization, direction, and control of department activities. To accomplish this objective the individual will manage and develop the A/R team and should be a positive role model to the analyst providing guidance as needed. The manager should ensure proven and effective A/R techniques are continuously used and implement new techniques and tactics to improve the department as changes are made. Develop and implement new processes to improve the efficiencies of the area and to achieve corporate objectives. Carry out responsibilities in accordance with company policies and procedures. The manager is expected to maintain a professional attitude and appearance. The manager should provide excellent customer service and billing expertise to Rollins internal and external customers.
Rollins, Inc., a global consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
The successful Accounts Receivable Manager will possess the following abilities and will be responsible for:
- ·Responsible for direct management AR collections team to meet/exceed established goals.
- Coordinate activities of staff members to ensure a smooth and efficient department that reduces the number of cases that are overlooked.
- Oversee the collection of outstanding credit and invoices to minimize profit loss while ensuring it is handled appropriately and per company policy.
- Create and implement strategies to increase the number of successful collections on outstanding debt.
- Develop goals that complement the overarching business goals of the company and coordinate staff to continually meet and exceed goals.
- Run reports and analyze data pertaining to the department and share with executive staff and managers of department staff as needed.
- Communicate with clients to build and maintain a strong working relationship and reduce the number of AR related cancellations.
- Implement credit policies and procedures that retain a smooth running of the department and avoid excessive write offs.
- Develops, recommends and enforces collection policies and procedures.
- Directs, coordinate and evaluates all collection activity within the department.
- Coordinates and monitors monthly and weekly work assignments to optimize. performance results utilizing predictive dialing system and other in-house resources.
- Evaluate, design, and monitor the collection system work queues.
- Analyzes historical and real-time statistics to develop and implement workflow improvements.
- Acts as liaison between Orkin divisions, field operations and National Accounts AR collections.
- Works with Orkin Management on addressing complaints and resolving issues.
- Coordinate projects as assigned by management and perform analysis of projects as they affect resources, revenues, and timeliness.
- Conducts daily/weekly motivational meeting with staff.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
Voted Top Workplaces 4 years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require a good driving record, the ability to pass a drug test and background check. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations. Potentially 10 – 15% travel.
null - null
Category: Accounting & Finance