Ready for your next challenge?
We are seeking top talent to join the Rollins team!
Are you an innovative, confident, tactical person ready to lead strategic projects?
Reporting to the Chief Marketing and Strategy Officer, this role will give you the chance to enhance your project management skills, partner with all levels inside and outside our organization and even show off your creativity.
The Strategic Programs Manager (SPM) will be responsible for developing and executing strategic projects that support Rollins’ strategic pillars and key priorities. This individual will work across groups in Marketing, IT, Operations, Division/Region Field, Technical Services, and International BUs & brands to bring critical initiatives to market for our fast-growing enterprise. The SPM should expect and welcome regular exposure to Executive Leadership given the critical priority of these programs. The SPM will work on projects including but not limited to growth strategies, M&A & partnership diligences, pricing & sales enablement initiatives, new markets, innovation, and service capability development.
The successful Strategic Programs Manager will:
- Drive the execution of multiple business initiatives by identifying customer, operational and partner needs
- Build, develop, and maintain strategic, cross-functional stakeholder relationships across the company
- Partner with team leadership to define and measure progress towards business goals
- Provide consultation, critical thinking and thought-leader collaboration to effectively manage key programs and influence decision making within executive audiences
- Monitor activities and deliverables to track progress against the schedule, resolve risks/issues, manage changes, and successfully delivers quality project requirements on-time.
- Own the end-to-end work process to structure complex problems, develop hypotheses, conduct analyses and drive actionable recommendations through a data driven process
- Develop compelling recommendations, communicated in high-quality output
- Up to 20% travel
- Proven analytical thinking, problem-solving, consultation & presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Proven project management experience with fully launched examples
- PMP preferred
- Demonstrated curiosity, judgment, drive, and desire to ask "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause
- Experience with change management and turning information and questions into action.
- Comfortable interacting with people across all levels of an organization and can field questions during a presentation like a pro.
- Ability to take ambiguous assignments and deliver value quickly
- Effective communicator, able to convey complex ideas in a clear, concise manner both verbally and in writing; comfortable in business and technical discussions
- Experience in building trusting relationships and influencing others, especially executive audiences
- Collaborative team player who is also an independent thinker
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategy into practice
- Ability to use hard data and metrics to guide decision making and develop business cases
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness and desire to help make others around you better
- Proactive - volunteer for assignments
- Tenacious & resilient
- Challenging position with a financially stable and reputable company
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick leave
Voted Top Workplaces 3 years in a row by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution!
Rollins, Inc., a global consumer and commercial service company. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers.
Are you ready to take your CAREER to the next level?
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug test and background check. Candidates must also have the ability to perform the requirements of the job with or without accommodations.