Western Pest Services is committed to protecting and preserving the people, property, and public health of our customers, with regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader. We are THE trusted pest control provider for many of the Mid-Atlantic’s most beloved businesses, venues, and attractions.
Western Fumigation is seeking an experienced Operations Director to lead the service-oriented fumigation business based in Lester, PA. The director will be responsible for leading the organization to operational success and increasing revenue and profitability targets by growing existing customer relationships and fostering new growth opportunities for the various services that Western provides. This includes fumigation, bed bug heat service, disinfection, and more. The director will also be responsible for ensuring that the business meets all international, local, state, federal laws, standards, and regulatory compliance requirements.
The successful Fumigation Director will:
- Lead, direct, coach, and develop the team to ensure effective growth strategies, quality service delivery, revenue attainment, and profitability growth.
- Assure compliance with international, local, state, and federal laws and regulations.
- Drive accountability for and compliance with company policies and procedures
- Recruit, hire, mentor, evaluate, develop, lead, and coach a team of high performing employees at all levels of the business.
- Drive sales and revenue growth initiatives and results for the business.
- Identify areas for continuous improvement; develop and implement action plans that support best practices, efficiency, cost-effectiveness, productivity, and improved service levels.
- Collaborate with senior leadership and human resources on key hires, succession planning, and performance improvement plans.
- Maintain technical industry knowledge and expertise in the fumigation business as well as other services performed.
- Establish and/or continue to improve relationships with both domestic and international business partners and develop opportunities for potential acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years multi-unit operational management experience in a service-based; results-driven organization.
- 5+ years P&L responsibility with an acute understanding of expense control strategies
- Demonstrated ability to own projects, be a visionary, and influence all levels of talent
- Experience leading, coaching and mentoring management employees in a professional environment
- Must be able to complete our management development requirements that are designed to transition exceptional knowledge and skills from your current industry to ours
- Be technologically savvy; have Microsoft Office, CRM exposure and familiarity with service-based applications
- Ability to travel as needed, both domestic and international
- Knowledge of international, local, state, federal laws, standards, and regulatory compliance requirements (fumigation, pest, EPA, or other) would be considered a plus; though we are willing to train the right candidate in these areas
HERE IS WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER YOU:
- Competitive Compensation Package with Upward Earnings Potential
- Company Car, Gas Card, E-ZPass
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, maternity & life insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holiday, and sick time
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- Comprehensive training programs within an industry-leading organization
- Financial Stability and opportunities for Career Advancement
- Opportunity to MAKE-A-DIFFERENCE in your community!
A chance to find your PASSION in a CAREER you just might LOVE…
Think we might be a match?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Western Pest Services has principles – Do what you say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas, and treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession-resistant line of business
- Western is financially stable and a growing subsidiary of Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more about Western and our company culture by checking out our videos:
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).
1 - 5
Category: Operations Leadership